If your goods are still on their way to your warehouse, we will require certain important documents as proof of transportation. Documents like the Bill of Lading (B/L), Air Waybill (AWB), Rail Waybill (CIM), and the Truck Waybill (CMR) can be used as proof of transport and showcase, that the correct amount of products is being shipped. You can obtain these documents from your carrier.

Bill of Lading (B/L) 🚢

The Bill of Lading is a shipping waybill, issued by a carrier to a shipper and details the type, quantity, and destination of the goods in the shipment.

Model Bill of Lading

Air Waybill (AWB) ✈️

The Air Waybill is an official document that accompanies goods shipped by air courier service to provide important details about the shipment.

CIM Waybill 🚃

The railroad waybill (CIM) is a transport document issued in rail transport, which showcases the conclusion of a transport contract between you and a railway undertaking.

CMR Waybill 🚚

The CMR stands for “Convention Marchandise Routiere” and describes the transport document for national and international freight transport by road, showcasing that a contract of carriage exists between you and the carrier.

Did this answer your question?